- women who embrace the power of nonviolence in social change work;
- women who work to abolish war and activate peace;
- women who communicate their love, hope, wisdom through teaching, preaching, organizing, meditating, and protesting;
- women who are mothers, grandmothers, sisters, friends, and wonderful companions on the journey to peace on earth; and,
- women who touch the heart and inspire us to action.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
MPT SPRING 2012 NEWSLETTER
For Spring 2012 Newsletter click here
THEME - Women of Conscience, Women of Courage, Women Who Challenge: Another World Is Possible
In this newsletter readers meet some great women including the Michigan Peace Team 2012 Signature Event guest speakers and awardees. Featured are:
We hope that you enjoy the newsletter and
plan to join us at MPT’s 2012 Signature Event on April 29th!